Frequently Asked Website Design Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions about our services.
- How much will it cost to build my website?
- Every web design project is unique. Most of our web design projects run in the range of four hundred and four thousand dollars.
You'll find our pricing very competitive. If you can define your needs we'll be pleased to prepare a proposal.
- Should I consider using a professionally designed web template?
- Perhaps. Today, there are thousands of excellent high quality web design templates available. The internet is made up of millions of websites, most of which are not in your target market. This means the odds of your website being similar to another in your market are slim at best.
Your website contains YOUR logo, YOUR images and YOUR written copy. It will be unique to your business or organization, even if built from a professionally designed web template.
A template defines the layout of your web page. Location of your logo. The style of your navigation, horizontal menu, vertical menu or both. The number of columns on your web page. 1, 2 3 or more. Even the primary color scheme.
THE MAJOR ADVANTAGE of using a website template is that you can have a look at examples of websites built from each template before you choose. You can have a preview, a look if you like, into your online future.
A custom web design by nature is more expensive than a site originating from a template. With a custom every bit of the art work, style, detail and code is created to meet your specification. This takes time. Custom websites start around $500 - $1,000 higher than a template originated web design.
While starting with a template can offer you a kind of preview to your website and provides a bit of a head start for our web designers, there is still a significant amount of know how and time required to customize a web templates files and build it into YOUR VERY OWN WEB DESIGN!
Ask us to see some examples of websites we've built from templates.
- How long will it take to have my website live on the internet?
- One page websites can often be ready to go live in a few days time. Larger websites normally require a week or more.
- Are your websites search engine friendly?
- Yes, every website we build is search engine friendly. The search engines automated spiders used to crawl the internet and index web pages will easily access every page of your website.
- Do you offer Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing services?
- Yes we can! Search engine optimization (SEO) requires some additional labor above and beyond just building a website.
We research your target market to discover the relevant search phrases specific to your target market. We set unique title, description and keyword meta tags on every page. Install optimized alt image tags for all of the images. Optimize the H1 & H2 titles and written copy of each web page and much more.
With our search engine optimization service the search engines will return your website for the phrases relevant to your online success.
We are also certified by Google as Qualified Professionals to setup and manage your Google Adwords account.
If you want to discuss search engine optimization for your website and target market, please give us a call 717-569-2484 from 9-5 Monday through Friday or fill out our contact form and we'll call you.
- Will my new website rank highly for the phrases our prospective clients will use to try find our products and services?
- This is a great question. Search engines like Google determine their rankings based on over 200 different factors. Primary amongst these factors is the relevance of your website to the specific search phrase, the age and strength of your domain name compared to that of your competitors and the overall competition level in the specific target market.
In markets with low levels of competition, your website may rank on the first page of results. It might even be number 1, without the need for any extra effort.
In more competitive markets, your website may not make the first page because it has insufficient link popularity and domain name strength. A campaign may be needed to increase the number of quality and relevant links pointing to your website.
Increasing the number of links to your website increases the strength of your domain name relative to your competition.
- I'm new to the internet and websites, do you offer consulting?
- Yes we do! Consulting is offered on an hourly basis. You can benefit from our years of experience creating web designs and ranking them highly in the search engines.
We can answer your questions.
Research your target market.
Find already available best solutions or consult with you on the best execution for your custom web development features.
Consult regarding the best way to tackle your specific online market place.
- Will you submit my website to the search engines?
- Yes. We submit all of new websites to the major search engines, Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
Return to Previous Page